Grill the perfect piece of meat or veg and take your cooking to the next level with this cast iron griddle pan from Navaris, featuring an enamel coating
- The enamel coating helps you reduce the amount of oil and fat needed for cooking, by providing a non-stick layer. While it also helps to provide an even
distribution of heat, to help you achieve the perfect piece of meat or veg.
- The ribbed design allows you to sear your meat, helping you cook a deliciously juicy piece of steak, chicken or fish, which is sure to get everybody’s mouths
- Do not use metal utensils on the pan. We recommended wooden, nylon or silicone utensils when using the pan. Do not cut items on the pan. Wash by hand. Not
dishwasher safe. This product is oven safe up to 500?°F / 260?°C. Do not place hot cookware on countertop. Always use a protective trivet. Never heat up empty
cookware and do not let the cookware boil dry as this could quickly lead to irreversible damage to the enamel. Do not leave the cookware unattended.
- Measurements of pan: 28 x 28 x 43 cm (11 x 11 x 17 inches)
- Measurements of handle: 13.5 cm (5.31 inches)
- Materials: Cast Iron with Enamelled finish
- Weight: 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs)
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1 x Cast iron Griddle
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
PERFECT GRILL: This cast iron griddle is perfect for frying, grilling and searing all types of meat and veg. The ribbed design helps you to achieve a juicy steak, chicken breast or fillet of fish.
ENAMELLED: The enamel coating not only provides non-stick qualities, making it easy to fry without the use of vast amounts of oil. But it also helps to provide even heat distribution, helping you cook the perfect piece of steak, chicken or veg.
SPECS: The pan measures 28 x 28 x 43 cm (11 x 11 x 17 inches) and comes with a handle measuring 13.5 cm (5.31 inches). This product is oven safe up to 500?°F / 260?°C.
HARD WEARING: This cast iron skillet is incredibly hard wearing and should stand the test of time. With the right care, this pan can last for years to come. Due to the enamel coating, there is no need to re-season the pan.
NOTES: Do not use metal utensils on the pan. We recommended wooden, nylon or silicone utensils when using the pan. Do not cut items on the pan. Wash by hand.